The Global Injection Molding Machine market is expected to be worth USD 23.85 Billion in 2027, from a valuation of USD 18.38 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 3.5% over the estimated period. Several superior structural characteristics of injection molding machines, the rapid growth as well as modernization in the machines, and the growing demand from various industrial applications are majorly augmenting the market’s demand globally. The growing need for distinct injection-molded plastic products is boosting the molding machine’s adoption for injection. Moreover, the rising focus on energy-efficient devices use would further propel the industry’s growth. The hybrid machine’s development and surging use of all-electric machines are also fueling the industry’s growth in the coming years. Increasing information regarding energy saving is further accelerating the market’s expansion. Furthermore, the rising production levels and fast production by the use of injection molding are contributing to the industry’s growth.
The injection molding machine offers high efficiency in manufacturing products, enhanced durability, and an increasing level of process energy efficiency, helping to produce a broad range of products. The lightweight material’s greater emphasis in the automotive industry has predicted the use of plastic in automotive parts’ manufacturing, propelling the market. The growing population, mushrooming industrialization, and several emerging technologies have granted various lucrative avenues for the automobile in emerging economies.
The prices of high injection molding machines and high cost of tooling costs, however, restricting the market’s growth.
The industry has suffered some pandemic impact, although it maintained a positive performance. COVID-19’s debilitating effect has taken a toll on the demand and production, market disruption, and established supply chain. Its economic impact on financial markets and companies is also not favorable. Volatility in the stock market and decreasing global growth are predicted, which will cause the disruption in the sale of injection molding machines.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growing urbanization, the increasing government expenditure on various packaged goods, and the surging e-commerce are boosting the packaging industry’s growth. Among manufacturers, the presence of a competitive environment has led to the adoption of several types of packaging.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market. The elevating need from the automotive sector, due to the escalating demand for several lightweight vehicles along with the growing numbers of various domestic manufacturers assisted by imposed guidelines by governments, is accelerating the regional market.
- North America follows Asia Pacific on the basis of market share, and the automobile sub-segment led the industry. The region is foreseen to occupy a CAGR of 3.8% over the projected period.
- The U.S., owing to its advanced technology industries, modern processing capabilities, coupled with a skilled workforce and increasing R&D initiatives, is one of the leading nations in the sector.
- Major participants are Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, Chen Hsong Holdings Ltd., Arburg GmbH + Co KG, Haitian International Holdings Ltd., Milacron, ENGEL Austria GmbH, Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd., Nissel Plastic Industrial Co. Ltd., Japan Steel Works Limited, and Toyo Machinery & Metal Co. Ltd.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3144
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Injection Molding Machine Market on the basis of material, technology, application, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Goods
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content -
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3144
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370